Shunting locomotive, industrial locomotive, playground locomotive. The 80 013 had many missions before it was brought to the museum in 1989.
The class 80 was created as part of the standard locomotive program as a shunter for large passenger stations to replace many obsolete types of Länderbahn locomotives. A total of 39 locomotives were delivered to the Deutsche Reichsbahn in the years between 1927 and 1929.
Built in 1928 by Maschinenfabrik Buckau R. Wolf AG, the 80 013 was taken out of service on May 20, 1959, acquired by Klöckner Werke and used as an industrial locomotive. After the acquisition of Klöckner-Werke by Ruhrkohle AG, the locomotive was given the designation RAG D-722. From 1974 it stood on a playground in Kamen-Heeren until it came to our museum in 1989.
|TYPE||C h2 Gt 33.17|
|DRIVING WHEEL Ø||1 100 mm|
|LENGTH OVER BUFFER||9 670 mm|
|TOP SPEED||45 km/h|
|INDICATED POWER||575 PS|
|BOILER OVERPRESSURE||14 kp/cm²|
|GRATE AREA||1,52 m²|
|EVAPORATIVE HEATING SURFACE||69,62 m²|
|SUPERHEATER HEATING SURFACE||25,5 m²|
|CYLINDER Ø||450 mm|
|PISTON STROKE||550 mm|
|MAXIMUM AXIAL LOAD||18,1 Mp|
|FRICTION LOAD||54,4 Mp|
|SERVICE LOAD||54,4 Mp|
R. WOLF AG MAGDEBURG-BUCKAU|
ABT. LOKOMOTIVBAU HAGANS ERFURT
|ACCEPTANCE||6 FEB. 1928|
|ACCISITION||11 NOV. 1959|
|ADMISSION||8 JAN. 1960|
|NO. UNTIL 1968||KÖNIGSBORN 3/4 NR. 2|
|NO. FROM 1971||RAG 722|